Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Throwback Thursday: Rugby World Cup Warm Up in Stratford


Since its the Rugby World Cup I thought I'd throwback to the summer when I went to watch a warm up game between Samoa and The Barbarians at the Olympic Stadium! It was honestly the most fun day out and a very different day to what I would normally do. 


Here are a few pictures of the day:


Obviously, I had to have a burger from a sort of upscale burger van, very sports event-esque.


my boyfriend enjoying one of his many beers of the day, joking!







 and obviously the main event! This was my first rugby game that I had been to where I actually knew what was happening, in regards to the rules. In all honestly I go to drink wine and watch men in shorts! The game was very fun, the Barbarians were showmen and the Samoan team were trying to be very professional and half way through the sprinklers came on and in true Bar Bar's spirit they ran and messed around in them, leaving the other side looking very confused!

I had a mini bottle of wine or two (or three...) I did get a bit drunk and it was very fun!



The whole stadium! 

John and I at the beginning of the afternoon! 

Me after two many glasses of wine, oh dear!


Overall it was such a fab day in Stratford, and watching a rugby game with my boyfriends family, who explained the rules to me and I even squeezed a little bit of shopping in Westfield, all in a day work!

Peace out lovelies 
xxx

2 comments: