Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Evening out: Chips, sunsets and Southend on Sea.



I hate not doing something, I can't really turn off and vegetate in front of the telly unless its a Real Housewives Of Atlanta marathon. But since graduating and being in between jobs, its been so bloody boring! I like to have evenings out doing something inexpensive and different. So last week John and I got the train to South-end on Sea to watch the sunset and eat some seaside chips. It was only £5 on the train and £3.70 for the chips and there was loads. we also took cold pizza to eat on the beach. We pretty much just had a super unhealthy dinner on the beach. 



I love this picture so much  it looks like a different country in my opinion! Southend is very serene in the evening.

I took  a few pictures of the evening it was such a calming thing to do except for the seagulls trying to eat our chips!






Chips on the beach! The only reason we came! I wanted ice cream as well from Rossi's but it was all shut! I still haven't tried it. If you are from Southend you know what I'm talking about!



I was totally trying to do the sun in my hand thing and completely failed! 

Posing like a wind swept blogger, channeling my inner Zoella and again completely failing!





The timer on my camera stresses me out, this is the result of us trying to take a cute picture!

And finally the sunset, my big camera ran out of battery and I had to take this picture on iPhone 5s, it's not too shabby actually! This is just a reminder to bring a spare battery if I plan on taking blog pictures.

I hope you enjoy this, and it inspires you to get out more in inexpensive ways. It's not everyday get dinner and cocktails in London! 

Peace out lovelies 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment