Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Cute day out in Essex


Hi guys!

Today I went to the cutest little jam factory and museum in Tiptree Essex, that produces Wilkin and Sons Jam.It had the most adorable tea room and gift shop filled with such quintessential English goodies and it was such a beautiful sunny day out.





Here are some pictures I took of the day:



 My OOTD:
 I wanted to wear a cute little dress so I could feel like a proper lady who lunches but dress it up and make it feel more edgy with the leather jacket and the heeled boots.


Dress:  New Look
Jacket:Forever 21
Boots: Primark





These cakes looked too good to eat! We ended up getting a box full to take home! 


It was a cake lovers dream here, honestly this was just the patisserie section there was a whole cafe of hand crafted cakes! 



Mmmmm these were so beautifully made and amazing to eat!



These beautiful jams, preserves and curds were all made at the factory! We just had to buy the salted caramel spread. It tastes absolutely heavenly The jars looked so English and cute 

Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for my bank balance there was no price tag on this bike so I couldn't take it home with me. I've recently started bike riding and I would love to have this type of bike. It so gorgeous, I can see myself riding about my town with fresh flowers and shopping in my basket! 


My love and my life is tea! I wish I could buy them all but I'm still trying to get through my current bag of loose leaf tea, but next time I visit I will definitely grab a pot. I really like the packaging and the tins will make it easier to store.




This was my Friday afternoon.If you are ever in the area it is a really charming little place in the heart of Essex that would be great for parent and grandparents or even the whole family.





I'm sorry about my lack of organisation in the blog! As I've said I'm still getting my head around it!  
I will be back on Sunday with my everyday make up routine!

Peace out lovelies 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment