Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Introduction to Me!

Hi there! 
I'm Janey and I have just recently finished university and got my degree in criminology.




 I wanted to start blogging as a hobby and just to share my life and loves. I will be predominately blogging about fun days out, baking, make up and fashion, holidays and trips that I go on and other lifestyle bits and bobs I'm super excited to start, it's been a long time coming. I spoke so much about starting this flipping thing and now it's here. I'm nervous and excited about my future blogging and my future after university. I'm starting a massive, thrilling new part of my life and I'm asking you to join me, and hopefully you'll love it! I will try and post every Sunday and Friday.

Peace out, lovelies. 
        xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment