Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Hello 2016 : Life Update

 



 
Hello blogging world! It has been an awfully long time since I sat down and blogged and I'm terribly sorry life just ultimately caught up with me and I lost inspiration to blog. When I set out with blogging I wanted to produce the best posts and I was not just going to make mediocre posts I am so finniky about what I post ask anyone!
 
Life has been a bit hectic with massive personal changes that have made even the simplest task so difficult. In 2015 I had a lot of set backs in regards to jobs and I mean the said it wouldn't be easy to find a job as a graduate but nobody said it would be this hard! ( get the reference hehe). The first month of 2016 has been awful for me mental health wise, I've barely been sleeping in the night and only sleeping a few hours in the morning, this started around December and has been affecting me greatly.
 
I've also become very reclusive and  don't really like leaving the house I only leave once or twice. I will be writing a full blog post about this in more detail and aim to help people who are going through the same thing.
 
Finally I have decided to take 2016 as it comes instead of stressing of where I need to be or who I have to be but it is okay to stress out about things and accept situations at the time and try and work towards changing it if you can.
 
Hopefully I can get back into the swing of blogging and be back on here, I have about three post ideas to post so I will update you guys on twitter and Instagram! Thank you so much for your patience and see you lovely people soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment