Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

BLOGMAS : 5 things to do to make you feel more Christmas-y






It's the beginning of December, which means the countdown to Christmas has begun and it also means blogmas and vlogmas from all you favourite bloggers and Youtubers! It is such a lovely time of the year and I'm going to be showing you all the things I do to make myself feel all Christmasy and warm inside!




1) This a must do in December and it is buy and start counting down with an Advent calendar! I absolutely love Advent calendars because it means I get to eat chocolate for pretty much 24 day.The best thing is  even if you don't like chocolate you can now get beauty Advent calendars which are little more on the pricey side depending on which one you get but they are great fun for people who are into beauty or if someone is trying to watch their waistline before Christmas! Personally I prefer chocolate because it's friggin' Christmas and I'm greedy!

2) Another thing is to make a Christmas playlist or listen to Christmas albums my personal favourite is Michael Bublé! He is basically King Christmas and I'm sure everyone will have their own favourite Crimbo songs so stick them on and hang a good old boogie in your onesie.

3) Baking is fun all year around, but around this time of the year it is just that bit more magical. I love baking goodies for my family and friends and it its such a nice treat or gift to receive. I've got a salted caramel cupcake recipe that I cannot wait to share on here and it is absolutely perfect for the festive season.

4) Movies are must over the Christmas period, when it is cold and miserable outside and you just curl up with a film and you're just a cosy little s'more! My personal favourites are basically any of the Harry Potter films, Stardust and Love Actually! They make me feel extra festive!

5) Finally, it wouldn't be Christmas without a good old candle! The Yankee candles are great and they have such a good range of scents perfect for this time of the year and it really makes you feel all warm on the inside when your room smells like cinnamon and mulled wine. If you can't have candles or simply don't like them,then don't worry Yankee have those little reed diffusers which are actually amazing and in my opinion give off more fragrance than the candles, so give those a go if you're not a candle lover like me.


And that is it those are my five little tips for getting into the swing of things in December. I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and do stick around for Blogmas 2015 with me.

Peace out lovelies

xxx

My header font is from the lovely http://bythebutterfly.com !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment